Welcome to our 2009 Team Blog. This site is set up for family and friends to view and comment on our success and progress throughout the year. We will post pictures weekly of our games for you to review and enjoy. At the end of the year we will produce a book. Please only post positive comments on our blog. Thank you and Enjoy!!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Padres vs. AC2 5/14/09

That was some of the best frog gigging I have seen in a while!!! Did you hear all of those frogs on the field last night every time the Padres were batting? Geez....I was ready to put a fork in them myself! The Padres stomped those AC frogs 10-1....

Awesome game all the way around tonight! Caleb Rediker stayed hot tonight with 2 doubles, smashing the ball to the outfield!! We had several singles, RBI's and steals(fast Mickey Martin stole every base). Kris Dowlen had some really hard hits tonight, even though he got robbed of one of his singles by a crazy call! I guess that umpire behind the plate had a better view of it 50 yards further away then the umpire right on top of the call!! Sorry...just being a little bitter!

Defensively, everyone was really solid. We didn't have much action in the field thanks to the fantastic pitching from #25 Alec Harris!!! They couldn't even see the ball crossing the plate to hit it! Bryce did a great job catching all of those fast pitches and threw out 3 trying to steal.

Every game you progress more and more at playing as a team! You have probably the best team of coaches in the park...if you will just listen and do what they tell you, it will be amazing how far you will come by the end of the year!

The pictures were not great tonight because of the lighting, but I tried to get some close up shots and pre-game warm-ups. Garrett I hope I have more of you this game! :)

http://picasaweb.google.com/padres14/PadresVsAC151409?authkey=Gv1sRgCKub6Ku9hdCQxQE#

No comments:

Post a Comment