Can you say the bats were smoking tonight? We had 3 hit over the fence tonight against one of the best pictures in the league, Justin Wood. Bryce hit his 1st homerun of the year with Mickey on base. Then Caleb knocked out another one for his 2nd HR of the season. And last but not least, Alec Harris hit his 1st HR of the season tonight!!! Way to go boys!!
Also, Mickey Martin was a great lead off batter again tonight! He went 3 for 3 and didn't stop there. If he was hit in by someone he was stealing his way around the bases for a score!
Pitching tonight was Bryce Collier, Caleb Rediker and Alec Harris. Tonight was Caleb's first appearance on the mound and he did a great job!!
Pictures of Caleb pitching tonight is about all I have for tonight...now that I have cleared my camera off, I can get more pictures at the next game.
http://picasaweb.google.com/padres14/PadresVsYankees6109?authkey=Gv1sRgCJG22q-9wOCYXw#
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment