Welcome to our 2009 Team Blog. This site is set up for family and friends to view and comment on our success and progress throughout the year. We will post pictures weekly of our games for you to review and enjoy. At the end of the year we will produce a book. Please only post positive comments on our blog. Thank you and Enjoy!!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Padres @ East Cheatham 4/23/09

Go Padres!!!! You played a good game tonight and came out on top defeating the Cheatham Chargers 9-6. Everyone was batting and running the bases like crazy! Too many great hits to list all of them this game...but some highlights were Caleb, Alec, Austin Poss, Bryce, Chase, Austin Johnson. We had some good pitching tonight from Gunnar, Alec and Bryce! All in all it was a good game for everyone and we have plenty of more games to go. I tried to take pictures of everyone tonight, I am still working on this so be patient. Hopefully I will get more and better pictures in the games to come. I will also have extra batteries on hand the next time too! Enjoy what I have though! The pictures are herehttp://picasaweb.google.com/padres14/PadresVsEC4230902?authkey=Gv1sRgCMKGs6G57MKkXw#

No comments:

Post a Comment