I am so glad that baseball season is here. Wow, can you believe you are playing 11/12 Baseball now?! I am really looking forward to working with everyone this year and getting to know all of our new players. I have been with some of you 4 or 5 years now. I think with the great coaching staff we have again this year, they will learn and improve as the season is played out. The Ozone will be new to all of us this year, so I guess we will learn together. We have some great sponsors again this year, so you know you will be looking sharp!! Have a great season this year Padres and always keep a good attitude and show sportsmanship on the field.
Carla
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Carla for caring if we have a blog or not. Thanks Maria for lending us a hand. We already knew you were precious. Tell Ellie Hello. Also, Carla thanks for keeping us informed. You have the thank less job for the year. We appreciate you doing this for our boys. Even though we don't say it enough. I am looking forward to a wonderful season. Good luck boys! Keep those bats a swinging. Maggie
ReplyDeletePadres vs. Mets – Mon. 5/18 – Way to comeback guys! We didn’t win, but it was an exciting game at the end. We had those Mets wondering what the heck is going on. The next day Brandon Waller told Austin J. “We were getting worried that ya’ll were going to beat us”. I know if we had a little more time we would have beat those Mets. I would just like to see a little more hustle on and off the field. That may save us a little time and maybe the time won’t run out. Let’s do what we did at the end of the Mets game at the beginning of our next game. Thanks to Carla for taking all those pictures. Go PADRES!!! Kim J.
ReplyDelete